RUSS MARTINUIK, ASSOCIATE
AACI, P.APP - firstname.lastname@example.org
CERTIFICATES AND DIPLOMAS
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI), 2003
Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Diploma – Real Estate Appraisal
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- AACI, P.App Accredited Membership, Appraisal Institute of Canada, 2003.
- Fee Appraiser (Associate) – NCA Commercial Inc. (July 2014 to Present) Kelowna, British Columbia.
- Fee Appraiser (Associate) – Kent-Macpherson Appraisals Ltd. (January 2005 to July 2014)
Kelowna, British Columbia.
- Senior Appraiser – (Property Assessment Appeal Board Specialist) BC Assessment (February 1996 to January 2005) Richmond/Delta Office, Richmond, British Columbia.
- Fee Appraiser – Campbell & Pound Ltd., Royal LePage & Canamera Appraisals (1987 to 1996).
Thirty-two years employed as an independent fee appraiser, consultant and government assessor of residential, agricultural, commercial, industrial, major industrial, institutional, multi-family residential, and development land located throughout the lower mainland, Okanagan and parts of British Columbia.
- Vancouver Board of Arbitration
- Qualified as Expert Witness –Small Claims Court; Property Assessment Review Panel.
Extensive real estate valuation and consultation for financing, purchase and sale, due diligence, and litigation support regarding:
- Light and heavy industrial
- Commercial/retail – single and multi-tenant
- Development land – all land uses
- Service stations
- Gravel/resource valuation
- Expropriation/partial taking
- Foreclosure/litigation support
- Mobile/modular home parks
- Self Storage facilities
- Appraisal review/critique
Appraisal assignments completed throughout the Okanagan-Similkameen, ColumbiaShuswap and Kootenay regions.