HEATHER MCINTYRE, ASSOCIATE
BA, AIC Candidate - firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of British Columbia Okanagan, Kelowna, BC
Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
- Okanagan College, Kelowna, BC
Associate of Arts program for transfer credits to UBC, 2008 – 2013
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
Real Estate Division, Urban Land Economics (courses for professional development)
– Foundations of Real Estate Appraisal BUSI 330, 2004
– Foundations of Real Estate Mathematics BUSI 121, 2005
- Research Analyst, NCA Commercial Inc., Kelowna, BC. (Sep. 2014 to Present)
- Senior Market Analyst & Researcher, Kent-Macpherson Appraisals, Kelowna, BC, with a focus on First Nations land. (Dec. 2003 to Aug. 2014)
- Market research and analysis, statistics, mapping and photography.
- Office administration.
- Historical research and analysis for First Nation Specific Claims.
- Specific Claim summary report writing and analysis.
- First Nations Indian Lands Registry research and document retrieval.
- Reserve land ground lease research, review and analysis.