BRYAN CHAMBERS, ASSOCIATE
AACI, P.APP, DIPL T. - email@example.com
- Accreditation – Appraisal Institute of Canada – Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI) 2007.
- Accreditation – Appraisal Institute of Canada – Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) 1991.
- Diploma of Technology – Building Technology – BCIT 1978.
Seventeen years employed as a real estate Property Appraiser with Canada Mortgage and Housing, September 1980 to October 1997.
- Appraiser – Canada Trust, Kelowna, BC – November 1997 – October 2000.
- Appraiser – TD Canada Trust, Kelowna, BC – October 2000 – August 2005.
- Appraiser – A-1 Appraisals Ltd., Kelowna, BC – September 2005 – October 2019.
- Proprietor/Owner – A-1 Appraisals Ltd., Kelowna, BC – February 2015 – October 2019.
- Appraiser – NCA Commercial, Kelowna BC – October 2019 – Present.
- Appraisal Institute of Canada.
- Treasurer – AIC Okanagan Chapter 2004-2007.
- Member of the AIC Board of Review for CRA oral exams, Okanagan Chapter 2004 – 2009.
- Okanagan Chapter Director – AIC-BC Provincial Board 2007 – 2016.
- President AIC-BC Provincial Board 2013 to 2014.
- Panel Member of the AIC’s Board of Examiners for appraisal designation 2018 – Present.
- Qualified as Expert Witness Supreme Court of British Columbia
- Qualified as Expert Witness Federal Court of Canada
- Qualified as Expert Witness Property Assessment Review Panel
- Market value appraisals of most types of real property including agricultural, commercial, industrial, development, multi-family rental, institutional, modular/mobile home parks and strata title condominium developments.
- Fair market rent appraisals for residential, retail, commercial and industrial rental premises.
- Current and Retrospective market value appraisals of all types of residential properties including strata to multi-million dollar estate or lake front properties.
- Prepared appraisal reports for mortgage financing, foreclosure, marketing, taxation, assessment appeals and court purposes.
- Appraisals for road and utility right-of-way’s.
- Assessment equality consulting residential, commercial and industrial uses.
- Prepared technical reviews of appraisal reports for lending and court purposes.
- Assignments primarily conducted in the Okanagan, Thompson, Lower Mainland and Kootenay areas of the Province.