BRIAN PAULUZZI, PROPRIETOR
B.Com., RI, AACI, MRICS - email@example.com
- Designation – Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), 2015
- Accreditation – Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI), 2001
- Accreditation – Appraisal Institute of Canada (CRA), 1997
- Designation – Real Estate Institute of British Columbia (RIBC), 1996
- Bachelor of Commerce and Business Administration (Urban Land Economics Option) – Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, 1993
- Proprietor/Owner – NCA Commercial Inc., Kelowna, British Columbia, May 2015 to Present.
- President – Pauluzzi Appraisals Ltd, Kelowna, British Columbia, November 2005 to Present.
-provided appraisal services under Pauluzzi Appraisals Ltd. to government Crown corporations and major industrial clients.
-subcontracted to various appraisal firms in British Columbia including Kent-Macpherson Appraisals Ltd., North Country Appraisals (1985) Ltd and North Country Appraisals Ltd. (dba NCA Group).
- Appraiser (Associate) – Kent-Macpherson Appraisals Ltd, Kelowna, British Columbia, May 2004 to November 2005
- Senior Appraiser – BC Assessment – Richmond/Delta Office, Richmond, British Columbia, June 1997 to May 2004.
- Fee Appraiser – Okanagan Appraisals Ltd, Kelowna, British Columbia, April 1994 to May 1997
- Appraiser – BC Assessment – East Kootenay Office, Cranbrook, British Columbia, May 1993 to December 1993
- MRICS, Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- AACI, P.App, Accredited Membership, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- RI(BC) Professional designation, Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
- Member of the BC Expropriation Association
POSITIONS HELD AND EXPERT QUALIFICATIONS
- Panel member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada’s Board of Examiners (AACI)
- Provided expert evidence to the Federal Court of Canada
- Provided expert evidence to the Supreme Court of British Columbia
- Qualified as expert witness Property Assessment Review Panel
Extensive real estate valuation and consultation for financing, purchase and sale, due diligence, and litigation support regarding:
- Office buildings
- Shopping centres and retail plazas
- Mixed use developments
- Light and heavy industrial properties
- Service commercial properties
- Multiple family properties (rental and strata-title)
- Modular/mobile home parks
- Development land (residential, commercial and industrial)
- Waterfront land (acreage and development)
- Agricultural and acreage land
- Institutional properties
- Claimant and authority partial and full takings pursuant to the British Columbia Expropriation Act
- Road and utility rights-of-way
- Appraisal review
- Commercial lease analysis and market rent estimates
- Market studies
- Marine terminal and port valuations
- Corridor and linear property valuations.
Appraisal assignments completed throughout the Lower Mainland, Okanagan, Similkameen, Columbia-Shuswap and Kootenay regions.